Aromatherapy Salt Soak is an all-natural, luxury bath salt blend that contains up to 6 different salts (depending on the blend), flowers and other botanicals, and essential oils. Each salt was chosen for its individual properties to provide you with the best bath possible. Essential oils provide a wide variety of benefits, depending on the individual oil, as well as being a natural way to scent products.
Bath shots are a perfect way to try all of our scents and see which ones you love best, and are available in individual shots, or a variety pack of 5 at a discounted price.
- Breathe- Our Breathe blend is all about clearing your senses and your mind. It is cool, refreshing, and invigorating. Breathe contains eucalyptus, peppermint, green tea, rosemary, and sage, with essential oils of tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, and rosemary.
- Calm- Calm is a classic combination designed to help you relax, unwind, and rest. Chamomile, lavender, and jasmine are paired with lavender, sage, marjoram, jasmine, and ylang ylang essential oils for a peaceful, calming soak.
- Energize- This blend is designed to invigorate, refresh, and of course, energize. It features hibiscus, orange peel, lemon granules, and yarrow, with lemon, orange, grapefruit, litsea, and lemongrass essential oils.
- Focus- Focus is designed to help you center and focus your energy, and be more productive. Includes orange peel, peppermint, rosemary, lavender, and frankincense tears, with frankincense, orange, tangerine, peppermint, and rosemary essential oils, with just a hint of lavender and cedarwood essential oils.
- Soothe- Perfect for sore muscles, pms, or tension, Soothe is designed to do just that- soothe and relax you. Arnica, calendula, comfrey, pink rose, red rose, and white willow provide a delightful blend complemented by grapefruit, cedarwood, sandalwood, geranium, and rosemary essential oils.
Add the full shot container to a warm bath. If you prefer extra salt, supplement your bath with epsom salt. Can also be sprinkled on the floor of the shower to release oils as you shower.
Please note that essential oils are NOT recommended for use with young children, and certain oils should not be used by pregnant women. Different sources recommend avoiding different oils, so I recommend conducting your own research to decide what is best for you. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed, you should also not use these products.