Holiday Wax Scents
- Christmas Spice- This scent is the perfect Christmas blend. Notes of lemon and orange, accented by cinnamon, nutmeg, mocha, and thyme, and topped with sugar and candied ginger for sweetness
- Fir and Cranberry- A frosty winter scent with notes of pine, fir needles, and fresh-cut laurel, brighten by crisp, tart, cranberry
- Fireside- This scent will make you feel like you’re sitting by a warm, crackling fire on a cold winter day. Fireside is a woody blend with pine, fire needle, eucalyptus and moss, with notes of smoke, tobacco, and incense
- Frankincense and Myrrh- a warm and inviting Christmas scent with a perfect, simple blend of Frankincense and Myrrh
- Frosted Forest- A cool and more masculine winter scent, Frosted Forest has herbal notes of bergamot, basil, thyme, and eucalyptus, cooled by ice and iris, and accented by musk, cedarwood, and amber
- Hazelnut Coffee- A simple, classic blend of fresh-brewed coffee beans with toasted hazelnuts to warm your morning
- Hot Buttered Rum- A favorite holiday drink of simmered rum, blended with butter and vanilla, and topped with whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg, and a hint of toasted coconut
- Hot Cocoa- This warming scent of sugared hot chocolate is spiced with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coffee, with a hint of chipotle and cayenne
- Spiced Chai- Just like your favorite chai tea latte or spice blend, this scent features ginger, cinnamon and cloves with caraway seed and vanilla. Accents of myrrh and orange round out this holiday scent
- Sweater Weather- This luxurious scent is a winter must-have, and will make you feel like you’re wrapped up in a cosy sweater or cozy blanket. Notes of cashmere are complemented by violet, green vines, magnolia, lily, and freesia, with wild grape, blueberry, and pomegranate
Riverwood offers eco-friendly soy wax melts, free of artificial colors or other additives. We do use artificial fragrances, as they tend to be more allergen friendly, but we work to only use those that are free of parabens and other potentially harmful additives. All of our wax contains a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, which is believed to help purify the air when warmed, due to its hygroscopic (moisture-absorbing) properties. You may also find flowers, fruit peels, or other dried botanicals in your melts to help enhance the scent and give them a little something extra.
Each tart is approximately 1.5-1.9oz and can be used as a whole tart in most standard melters, or can be cut into pieces (use caution). Burn time is approximately 8-12 hours, depending on scent. Wax should be used according to the directions in your wax melter, and must be removed from the cup before using. Avoid contact of melted wax with skin.