Last Chance Wax
This is our last-chance listing for limited-stock scents from previous pours. Discounted at half price, once they're gone, they're gone.
- Freshly Squeezed- A fresh blend of orange and lemon with accents of pink grapefruit, this scent balances sour and sweet for a delightful citrus smell
- Fruit Salad- Have you ever wondered what it would smell like if you put every fruit in one scent? Well, we did, so we tried it! This scent has notes of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, apple, mango, melon, grapefruit, and pear, complemented by subtle notes of sage and thyme
- Herb Garden- I should have named this one Scarborough Fair. Contains notes of sage, rosemary, thyme, and basil, with the slightest hint of lavender
- Driftwood- a fresh scent that just washed up on the beach, with watery florals, daylily, sea spray, and a touch of musk
- Ocean Spray- a deeper ocean scent, with black seaweed, melon, and cucumber, highlighted by a touch of rose, green lily, and white tea
- Sand Dunes- notes of leafy greens, misty rain, white currant, and lemon zest are complemented by casaba melon, green florals, hay, musk, and amber
- Hay Ride- fall in a bottle, with hay and leaves, subtle floral notes of jasmine, gardenia, and lavender, and accents of orange and lemon peel
- Frosted Forest- A cool and more masculine winter scent, Frosted Forest has herbal notes of bergamot, basil, thyme, and eucalyptus, cooled by ice and iris, and accented by musk, cedarwood, and amber
Riverwood offers eco-friendly soy wax melts. We do use artificial fragrances, as they tend to be more allergen friendly, but we work to only use those that are free of parabens and other potentially harmful additives. All of our wax contains a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, which is believed to help purify the air when warmed, due to its hygroscopic (moisture-absorbing) properties. You may also find flowers, fruit peels, or other dried botanicals in your melts to help enhance the scent and give them a little something extra.
Each tart is approximately 1.5-1.9oz and can be used as a whole tart in most standard melters, or can be cut into pieces (use caution). Burn time is approximately 8-12 hours, depending on scent. Wax should be used according to the directions in your wax melter, and must be removed from the cup before using. Avoid contact of melted wax with skin.