Many of you asked this spring for bath salts to be available in a variety of scents, not just aromatherapy, and here they are! Salt soak contains a custom blend of 6 different bath salts. Each salt was chosen for its individual properties to provide you with the best bath possible.
- Botanical Garden- Inspired by the exotic plants found in a botanical garden, this scent is a refreshing blend of sea moss, aloe, agave, and grass, accented by top notes of acai berry, passionflower, and coconut bark, and base notes of amber and teakwood
- Earth and Moss- A cool and earthy blend of bamboo, oakmoss, cucumber, grass, and vetiver, sweetened by light notes of honey and geranium and accents of sage, patchouli, and sandalwood
- Freshly Squeezed- A fresh blend of orange and lemon with accents of pink grapefruit, this scent balances sour and sweet for a delightful citrus smell
- Fruit Salad- Have you ever wondered what it would smell like if you put every fruit in one scent? Well, we did, so we tried it! This scent has notes of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, apple, mango, melon, grapefruit, and pear, complemented by subtle notes of sage and thyme
- Sweet Blossoms- This is not your grandmother’s floral. A custom blend of sweet flowers features baby rose, honeysuckle, jasmine, cherry blossom, magnolia, and lily, with top notes of tuberose, nectarine, cherry, pomegranate, and currant, and bottom notes of sandalwood and musk
Wild Violets- A delicate blend of violet and lily, complemented by aloe, bergamot, blood orange, and rosehips, with just a touch of pineapple and sandalwood
Add 1-4 tablespoons of salt soak to a warm bath, depending on desired strength. If you prefer extra salt, supplement your bath with epsom salt.
Salt soak comes in a 4 oz jar. Naked salt soak comes in an 8 oz jar.