Seaside Wax- Ocean and Beach
- Briny Deep- a serene scent with sea moss, lily of the valley, water lotus, rosewater, violet petals, and star jasmine, with light white musk and precious woods
- Driftwood- a fresh scent that just washed up on the beach, with watery florals, daylily, sea spray, and a touch of musk
- Lighthouse- strong notes of sea salt, accented by fresh rose and orange peel
- Ocean Spray- a deeper ocean scent, with black seaweed, melon, and cucumber, highlighted by a touch of rose, green lily, and white tea
- Sand Dunes- notes of leafy greens, misty rain, white currant, and lemon zest are complemented by casaba melon, green florals, hay, musk, and amber
Riverwood offers eco-friendly soy wax melts, free of artificial colors or other additives. We do use artificial fragrances, as they tend to be more allergen friendly, but we work to only use those that are free of parabens and other potentially harmful additives. All of our wax contains a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, which is believed to help purify the air when warmed, due to its hygroscopic (moisture-absorbing) properties. You may also find flowers, fruit peels, or other dried botanicals in your melts to help enhance the scent and give them a little something extra.
Each tart is approximately 1.5-1.9oz and can be used as a whole tart in most standard melters, or can be cut into pieces (use caution). Burn time is approximately 8-12 hours, depending on scent. Wax should be used according to the directions in your wax melter, and must be removed from the cup before using. Avoid contact of melted wax with skin.