Spring Wax Scents
- Botanical Garden- Inspired by the exotic plants found in a botanical garden, this scent is a refreshing blend of sea moss, aloe, agave, and grass, accented by top notes of acai berry, passionflower, and coconut bark, and base notes of amber and teakwood
- Earth and Moss- A cool and earthy blend of bamboo, oakmoss, cucumber, grass, and vetiver, sweetened by light notes of honey and geranium and accents of sage, patchouli, and sandalwood
- Freshly Squeezed- A fresh blend of orange and lemon with accents of pink grapefruit, this scent balances sour and sweet for a delightful citrus smell
- Fruit Salad- Have you ever wondered what it would smell like if you put every fruit in one scent? Well, we did, so we tried it! This scent has notes of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, apple, mango, melon, grapefruit, and pear, complemented by subtle notes of sage and thyme
- Sweet Blossoms- This is not your grandmother’s floral. A custom blend of sweet flowers features baby rose, honeysuckle, jasmine, cherry blossom, magnolia, and lily, with top notes of tuberose, nectarine, cherry, pomegranate, and currant, and bottom notes of sandalwood and musk
- Wild Violets- A delicate blend of violet and lily, complemented by aloe, bergamot, blood orange, and rosehips, with just a touch of pineapple and sandalwood
Riverwood offers eco-friendly soy wax melts, free of artificial colors or other additives. We do use artificial fragrances, as they tend to be more allergen friendly, but we work to only use those that are free of parabens and other potentially harmful additives. All of our wax contains a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, which is believed to help purify the air when warmed, due to its hygroscopic (moisture-absorbing) properties. You may also find flowers, fruit peels, or other dried botanicals in your melts to help enhance the scent and give them a little something extra.
Each tart is approximately 1.5-1.9oz and can be used as a whole tart in most standard melters, or can be cut into pieces (use caution). Burn time is approximately 8-12 hours, depending on scent. Wax should be used according to the directions in your wax melter, and must be removed from the cup before using. Avoid contact of melted wax with skin.